END the dating drama.
Begin attracting what (and WHO)
it is you really deserve.
SINGLE & SANE
An online training program
designed to help you date with
grace, not feel alone & attract your
Does this sound like you?
- You're a kind, caring woman who just wants to find a partner who actually wants to be in a relationship and who is "all in"... Is that really that difficult to find?!
- You find yourself constantly saying, “All the good ones are taken..."
- Deep down in your soul you believe in love, and you know that romantic love is out there – you just need some support, guidance, and a new perspective (and maybe some new tricks) that will allow you to find and attract the kind of partner you really want
- You feel like – out of your friend group – that you’re one of the only single people you know, and you’re beginning to question, “What’s wrong with me? I have things to offer! Or, wait… maybe I don’t?” P.S. - You (absolutely) do!
- Or maybe, you just got out of a long-term relationship or marriage and are back on the dating scene. And you need some serious support, guidance, and a strategy that actually works, especially regarding the wild world of online dating
If any of this sounds familiar, you're in the RIGHT place.
If we haven't met, my name is Corinne Dobbas.
I’m a non-diet, weight-inclusive Registered Dietitian with a Masters in Nutrition, and a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, specializing in helping clients break free from the mental, emotional, and physical toll of chronic dieting, various levels of disordered eating, and body image issues – as well as nutrition and body image healing work in eating disorder recovery.
I'm also a former successful matchmaker who enjoys talking about dating and love, so I put all of my "matchmaker findings" in an easily digestible and practical course.
I have a unique perspective on love from all sides of the equation that not many are privy to. That coupled with 10 years of building coaching and counseling skills allows me to provide individuals a unique learning experience.
In this course, I help clients find their worth, remove their blocks, open their hearts and learn some new "tricks" so they can find and attract the kind of partner they're really looking for.
But, I used to be someone who needed this course the most.
You see, it wasn’t until I was dumped by the man I planned on marrying, was on the verge of turning 30, and moving back home with my parents that I began to understand that if I wanted someone to believe I was worthy of being loved, I had to believe it.
Believing I was worthy of being loved and not just loved but loved from the type of partner who was aligned with my values was a long process.
One that landed me plenty of bad dates, lonely nights, tears, and moments of complete and utter fear.
But, in the end, it was all worth it.
Ironically, my I’m-not-going-to-wash-my-hair-or-get-dressed-for-days heartbreak, not only gave me the courage to change the way I dated, but to change the way I lived.
I began swapping expectations for curiosity, choosing fun over stress, speaking my truth instead of hiding from it, living fully on my own, and discovering that I was, in fact, pretty gosh-darn good company and that I had a lot to offer … at least that’s what my husband tells me today:)
INTRODUCING SINGLE & SANE...
An online training program designed to help you date with grace, not feel alone & attract your perfect partner.
- Actually feel excited and confident to date because you'll have a strategy -offline and online - that works
- Learn how to stop wasting your time and date only those who actually want to date YOU!
- Heal old wounds, hurts, and beliefs that are keeping you stuck and that have you spending way too much time with the wrong partners, repeating the same old patterns... SO INSTEAD... you can meet the right love match
- Discover a totally new approach to chemistry, connection, and attraction that'll allow you to call-in your perfect partner
- Learn how to master the art of the first date and remain calm no matter what - even if you're new romantic interest isn't texting or calling back
Why You'll LOVE This Program
- Support: You'll have 1:1 email support with me (just email me!), your dating coach, throughout the entire experience. Anyone who has worked with me will tell you that I'm the most hands-on coach they've ever worked with, even through an online training program
- Take it at your own pace: Complete the lessons on your own time, anywhere you want, wherever you want
- Practical tools: You will learn things you can begin applying to your dating life ASAP to start seeing change immediately
- Get a totally new dating approach: You'll learn a new approach to dating, love, chemistry, intimacy, and real-life relationships that'll literally transform your love life from the inside-out, so you can call-in your perfect partner and feel calm, confident, and at ease throughout the process
HERE'S EVERYTHING YOU GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP...
- 16 EMPOWERING LESSONS:
- The video lessons are chock-full of action-packed advice that you can begin using ASAP to start calling-in your perfect partner, healing old wounds, having more fun while dating, feeling confident, and so much more.
- Each lesson comes with downloadable audio and video files. Plus, as designated, an accompanying handout and/or worksheet.
- There are 16 lessons, each about 30 minutes each.
- 5 THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED PARTS
- The course is strategically broken down into the 5 different parts necessary for finding and discovering the type of love you really want. It's the same process I use with my individual date coaching clients.
- WORKSHEETS & HANDOUTS
- The worksheets and handouts designed for this course were made so you can have major "ah-ha" moments. You'll also score further dating wisdom, insight, and tips.
- LIFELONG ACCESS TO THE COURSE
- Once you join the course, you'll have lifelong access to it.
- ACCESS TO THE PASSWORD PROTECTED SINGLE & SANE COURSE SITE
- Immediately upon joining the Single & Sane course community, you’ll have access to all lessons, handouts, worksheets, audio files, slides, and program bonuses.
- A DATING STRATEGY THAT FEELS GOOD
- You'll have more clarity in what you want, the confidence to go after it, and the tools to begin not only attracting your perfect parter, but in developing a more peaceful, confident relationship with yourself and the entire dating process. In other words, you’ll feel calm and confident, instead of anxious and insecure... AND you'll uncover a new approach to dating and love that works.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
SEE BELOW! FOR SINGLE & SANE's (DETAILED) COURSE CURRICULUM
Below you'll find a detailed breakdown of each part of the course (there are 5 strategic sections). You'll also find a breakdown of the individual lessons you'll receive (there are 16 lessons), and their accompanying handouts and/or worksheets.
PART 1: CREATING CLARITY - DISCOVER WHO & WHAT IT IS YOU'RE REALLY LOOKING FOR
Lesson 1: Open Heart, Open Mind
- The mindset needed for love
- How you’re holding yourself back and you don’t even know it
- What successful daters all have in common
WORKSHEET: LOVE SHIFTS
Lesson 2: Getting Clear
- Why you need to paint a picture of your ideal partner
- How to create a vision that is helpful now and during your dating journey
- Understanding the difference between core needs & wants & superficial needs & wants that could be keeping you stuck
Worksheet: THE DREAM MACHINE EXERCISE
Lesson 3: Reframing Dating
- Dating highs & lows & how to handle them
- What you need to define for yourself now
- Romance reminders to internalize
Worksheet: JOURNAL PROMPTS
Handout: DATING MANTRAS EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE
PART 2: CLEARING THE PATH FOR LOVE - BREAKING DOWN WHAT'S KEEPING YOU FROM ATTRACTING YOUR IDEAL PARTNER
Lesson 4: Dropping the Blame Game
- Why ownership of your story is so important
- The number one reason you keep meeting the same types of people or get stuck in the same pattern + more
- Three things that need to happen before you can meet your person
Worksheet: CREATING A NEW STORY
Lesson 5: Cultivating Electric Energy
- Is your energy repelling potential partners?
- Why masculine and feminine energy matter
- How to keep yourself in a positive space, even when you feel like a loser
Handout: MASCULINE & FEMININE ENERGY IN RELATION TO DESIRE & ATTRACTION
Lesson 6: Letting Go
- What you need to let go of to let love in
- Creating a new love belief system that serves you
- How to work through blocks & triggers that surface will dating
Handout: HOW TO WORK THROUGH EMOTIONAL TRIGGERS
PART 3: LOOKING FOR LOVE - PUTTING YOURSELF OUT THERE - SECRETS OF ONLINE DATING & BEYOND
Lesson 7: The Successful Secrets of Online Dating
- How to craft an authentic online profile that attracts the right people
- How to handle all those annoying online dating things (i.e., someone not writing you back or randomly ending a conversation, long chats with no follow-ups to meet in real life, meeting someone in real life who seems very different from their online profile, etc.)
- Online “red flags”
- A secret that'll prevent you from wasting lots of time
Handout: DATING TEXT SCRIPTS - WHAT TO SAY WHEN
Lesson 8: How to Meet Someone in Real Life
- A tried & true secret to talking to any crush
- What could be a major turn-off for your love interest
- The mindset for attraction (& sanity)
Worksheet: JOURNAL PROMPTS
Lesson 9: Chemistry, Connection & Curiosity
- Is your definition of chemistry the problem?
- How to release the "love" outcome
- What you really should be looking for on your first couple of dates
Worksheet: CURIOSITY, CONNECTION & CHEMISTRY
PART 4: DATING FROM A PLACE OF WORTH - THE DATING STYLE THAT WILL CALL-IN YOUR PERFECT PARTNER
Lesson 10: Keeping Your Heart Open
- How to handle rejection with grace
- Releasing fears of abandonment, being single, and all other kinds of weird uncomfortable stuff that comes up while you’re dating
- Staying hopeful when you haven’t had a partner in ages or after you’ve been dating “forever”
Handout: MANTRAS FOR FEELING FEARFUL OR REJECTED
Lesson 11: Mastering the Art of the First Date
- What everyone needs for a successful first date
- What most likely won't lend to a second date
- How to handle what happens after the first date
Worksheet: FIRST DATE PREP
Lesson 12: Attracting the Attractive
- How to view the first few dates & what to constantly remind yourself of
- The sexiest attitude a dating partner can have
- The right way to “future trip”
Lesson 13: The Things No One (Openly) Talks About
- A juicy lesson on the importance of sex, intimacy, timing & holding your power in a dating relationship
- Getting physical - the dos’ & don’ts
- Secrets of successful daters
Worksheet: MY POWER MANIFESTO
PART 5: LOVE FROM A NEW LENS - A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO LOVE THAT WILL NEVER FAIL YOU
Lesson 14: A Mindset for Relationship Success
- Cultivating relationship ease
- Overcoming romantic fears in romantic relationships
- Why you don't want to brush aside your intuition
Lesson 15: Romance Blunders
- How to handle jealousy, insecurities & fears in a new dating relationship
- An entirely different way of communicating to get the type of relationship you want
- The difference between masculine & feminine energy & why it matters
Handout: USING COMPASSIONATE COMMUNICATION TO EXPRESS WANTS, NEEDS & DESIRES
Lesson 16: The Things We Aren't Taught
- Why most relationships fail & how to be aware of this
- The trait happy daters have & how you can have it too
- How to maintain personal boundaries, notice red flags & be true to yourself
- How to stay positive & open to new possibilities
Handout: POPS OF INSPIRATION
WHAT OTHER WOMEN ARE SAYING...
"At first, I was nervous about the cost and whether or not working with Corinne through Single & Sane would help me in the way that I needed at the time. But it did. I finally am more at peace with dating itself. Dating stopped being something that I obsessed about in a negative way. I really listened to the modules and identified my story. Once I really owned it, I realized the stress of dating started to decline. Single & Sane finally targeted the one thing I couldn’t figure out, which is how to be single and happy with your single status and how to make dating more enjoyable and way less stressful.
The program will shift your mindset, if you are open to receiving that change. As soon as I chose to be open, own my story and write a new one for myself, a guy I never would have expected (or saw for myself) walked into my life. I don’t know what the future holds with him, but right now things are good and I am relaxed. I have faith in whatever happens I’ll be okay. A few months ago, I’m pretty sure I could not say the same thing.”
"You’ve shown me how to change my thoughts into ones that make me feel like the winner, not the loser, in the dating game.”
ABOUT YOUR GUIDECorinne Dobbas, MS, RD is a Registered Dietitian with a Masters in Nutrition, who specializes in helping clients break free from the mental, emotional, and physical toll of chronic dieting, various levels of disordered eating, and body image issues – as well as nutrition and body image healing work in eating disorder recovery.
She’s also a former successful matchmaker who enjoys talking about dating and love, so she put all of her "matchmaker" findings in an easily digestible and practical course. Her teachings in this course are all about helping clients find their worth, remove their blocks, and learn some new “tricks” so they can attract the kind of partner they really want.