Ditch the Diet. Get MORE.
An online training designed to help you feel more confident in your body, normal around food, and empowered in your life.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re tired of feeling uncomfortable in your body (and your clothes). You’ve tried every diet, but you always end up back where you started… or worse off than before.
- You crave food freedom and being able to live your life feeling free and peaceful – NOT constantly thinking about calories, food rules, or the size of your body.
- You pour so much energy into your career & family that you’re the last person you make time for… when you look at yourself in the mirror you’re not sure who that woman is looking back at you.
- Your frustration with your body is starting to affect your relationships (with your husband, your kids, other women in your life, or yourself)... but you don’t know what to do about it.
- You feel like you should be over this whole food and body image thing by now. Part of you worries that you’ll never figure it out, and you’ll stay stuck where you are right now forever.
Ditch the Diet. Get MORE.
In This Course You Will:
- Take back your power from food… no more confusion or frustration when it comes to what to eat
- Eat what you want without guilt
- Feel confident in your body and your clothes
- Connect with yourself again
- Create a movement practice that feels really good to you
- Have better, deeper relationships in your life
This is a course created from love. And, a course that I hope you make the time for.
As you move through the course material, I hope you show yourself compassion, allow yourself patience and time, and know that healing isn't linear.
Please know that I'm only an email away and don't hesitate to reach out.
Lots of love,
Corinne Dobbas, MS, RD is a Registered Dietitian with a Masters in Nutrition and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor. She specializes in helping clients break free from the mental, emotional, and physical toll of chronic dieting, various levels of disordered eating, and body image issues – as well as nutrition and body image healing work in eating disorder recovery.
Corinne works with clients individually and in groups. Corinne is also the host of HeartSpace Podcast. Her wellness tips and coaching insights have been featured in numerous editorials, including Elephant Journal, Tiny Buddha, Woman’s Day, fitness, and MindBodyGreen. She’s graced such lists as The Best 100 Nutrition Blogs by The Institute for the Psychology of Eating and 100 Women to Watch in Wellness by MindBodyGreen and Athleta.
Corinne graduated cum laude from Boston University’s Sargent College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences with a Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Sciences and completed her dietetic training at Tufts Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts. She received a Masters of Science in Nutrition from the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts. Further professional coach training was through the completion of Wellcoaches Core Coach Training Program and The Original Intuitive Eating Pros® certification process to become a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor. Adding to her unique background, Corinne completed a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training through h3 Yoga in Marin County, California.
Today, Corinne resides right outside the Golden Gate with her husband, dogs, cat, and little girl.